Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my so called FRIENDS !!!!! !!!!




MY so called FRIENDS !!! this pictures reminds me of my real friends. .. they symbolizes my friends as of now. . they are with me through my ups and downs. . . we eat a lot when we have nothing to do. . we hang out at the mall, we play at the arcade and sometimes we like singing videoke. . .















bugs bunny represents peggy !! he such an intelligent person and very nice. . although some of my classmates take advantage of his intelligence still he is so humbleand nice.. . . he is also very humurous. . . being with him , as a friend, he makes me laugh and my other friends also. . peggy is my singing partner. ..:))

we like to sing together !!! :))






winnie the pooh represents rose... she is fluffy.. she's like my sister,. . we like to eat at mcdo and hang out at the mall.. . we like spending time together. . she is nice and sweet. . and i like her a lot. .


i really treat her as my own sister. .. :))


^^, we like to eat together . !! ^^,









piglet symbolizes ate analiza. . she is bubbly and very young at heart. . she's my big ate in this very big journey. . we like eating !!! i love her and her daughter nicole. . they have been a part of my life. . ate ann is some one you could count on on times likes this. .

^^,we like to eat and talk together... !! ^^,





this one represents my bestfriend at home. . she is so thin .. we have a lot of things in common. . we shared a lot of things. . . cries, laughs, misunderstandings and all. . we have been through all that and still we remain friends !!!! :)) i lubb her very much .... :))











these are some of my FRIENDS !!! that i treasure the most !!! i lubb u guyz !!! :))















8 comments:

  1. ....wow g.describe jd nimo isa-isa.......so much friends kau ka.........always treasure them like silver.........silver lng ky gold mn ang family........charmos.......firends are like diamonds....they are hard to find, but they stay a your side the longest, like a diamond they are hard to breal...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...


    agi lang koh...,

    ehehehe.......


    ingatz,,..!!!!..




    relax.......yaw palabi kah...........!!!!

    kaw nah bahala sumpay...ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,, dami mo pala friends,,hehehe,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice kaau ang mga pictures..hehehe
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sagol nman lageh nah...
    abi nku sponge bob lng...
    agi lng koh nhadia...

    ReplyDelete