Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wHaT's wiTh mY nAmE ??!!??



What's with my name???:))




^^, for me my name reflects who i am as a person... for those who know me. . they can simply tell my characteristics as a peron just by hearing my name....:))





^^, some people mistake my name as a boy name... i would just laugh because i have some attitudes of a guy. . hehehe...:))





^^, friends may define me as "maldita", "pasaway", Babaeng bading" and i liked it. . heheheh.. :))





^^, at least they know me very well...:))





^^, i don't wann change my name.. i love my name !!





^^, if u wanna be friends with me, just ask somebody you knew that happens to know me also and seefor yourself wha am i really talking about. . .





^^, wat am i made of. . hahaha:))







^^,keep on rockin' S.FRIENDS !! !! !! !!:)) ^^,




NHADIA !!!!!!!! ^^, SO CUTE !!!!

MAG TEN NA GUD C SPONGEBOB MGA S.FRIENDS !!!!!

6 comments:

  1. ana.... baya jd ako first impression sa imo........maldita.....pero i was wrong....charmos!!!!!
    d jd ka pwde I judge, you are more than meets the eye.....hahahahaha.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmpp..maulaw nako mubasa kay dili ko kasabot..hahah...ayo2 NADYA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.!!!!!!!!1 tinuod ng imo?????wahaahhahaa.!!

    lab pod nko aq pwends..hahaahha.. bleh

    ReplyDelete
  4. korni keri beh..

    nwei, go nhadz.. stay isog as you are. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    ahahaha.,la lang.,kailangan eh

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi...


    agi lang koh...,

    ehehehe.......


    ingatz,,..!!!!

    ReplyDelete